Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 52 in Mexico, Week 22 in Zihuatanejo

Okay, so this week has also been super hot here.  Today we went to the Parthenon again, but this time we went in and took pictures. Yes, Diana and Elizabeth did get baptized.  Actually all of our district baptized this week.  It was pretty cool. It was a really good baptismal service.  Lots of people went and everyone was really happy.  The sister missionaries bought a cake, and my companion and I bought some banana bread.  My companion baptized the sister missionaries investigator, the ward mission leader baptized Elizabeth, and I baptized Diana.  I have tons of pictures for this week  It was super great, but really hot.  It was way hot, and last night it was so bad that we took ice out of the fridge to put it in front of the fan to try to keep cool.  It didn´t really work that well, but we will probably try it again because the heat is terrible, and we don´t have air conditioning.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  There are a lot of them.  
Elder Carey







No comments:

Post a Comment