Monday, September 15, 2014

Week 12 in Mexico



This week I finished my first 12 semanas of training.  We also had cambios and went to the temple!  My companion went to Lazero Cardenas, which is the part that is the farthest away from the offices.  It is about 9 hours in bus.  My new companion is called Elder Cano.  He is from Merida and I think we will get along great. Today we went and bought some things to cook, and he said that he is going to make a chile with habaneros.  
I´m a little worried, but I am used to the spiciness of things a little more now.  When we went to the temple, it was really cool to go to a session in a different language,  I don´t think that we will be able to go again for some time, but I am very grateful for this opportunity.  We had an investigator go to church with us this Sunday, one of the others couldn´t go because of work, but he wants to change his schedule so he can come to church.  I think they will progress.  We don´t have lots of investigators that are progressing, but we are trying to help them, and also to find new investigators.  It has been a pretty exciting week and now I´m looking forward to this week.
Good Luck Everyone!
Elder Carey


No comments:

Post a Comment