Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 13 in Mexico

This week has been really good!  My new companion is a good elder, and we are having fun together.  This week we talked with a lot of people, and found 22 future investigators.  We also had a zone conference here this week con presidente.  It was good.  It lasted from 9 to 4 in the afternoon.  We got food, and learned a lot.  My companion and I both bought these tops called trompos, all the kids here use them.  The goal is to hit the other top enough times to break it.  It is hard to get the hang of it, but we are trying it out and the kids in the ward are helping us.  Not much else happened here.  We have another investigator with a baptismal date, but he is a little weird.  He did come to church with us, so we are hoping that we can help him partake of a baptism.  I don´t have any more pictures for this week, but I will be sure to take some this week.
Good Luck everyone!
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment