Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 48 in Mexico, Week 18 in Zihuatanejo

Okay, Hi everyone!  This week has been pretty good.  My companion and I bought a pizza because we thought that we were going to have transfers, but no, so we just ate pizza.  This week we finally got with Diana, after not being able to contact her.  She is really excited for her baptism, and her daughter too.  Good news, Diana brought her son, who is like 25, to church this past week, and he liked it, I think.  He was there for all 3 hours, and we also started to teach with Crescencia´s friend, who works with her in her restaurant.  She might progress, she is a little shy, but we´ll see what happens.  We didn´t have transfers and that's a good thing, because this transfer lots of things are going to happen.  My companion´s birthday, stake conference, 2 zone conferences, I´m going to sign my visa, Diana´s baptism, and some other stuff that I would have missed.  The only problem is that I have to travel to Guadalajara to sign my visa, and it is 10 hours in bus, so I´m going to lose 2 days this transfer. This past week we had the last district meeting, and this picture is of the 2 districts in Guerrero. 

It is officially the rainy season here, but we are still waiting for just a little bit.  It gets way hot here, and all I want is a little rain to cool it down.  Everyone says that when it rains here, it rains hard, so it should be pretty exciting now that its going to start up here soon.  
OK I´ve got to go!

Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment