Monday, July 27, 2015

Week 57 in Mexico, Week 27 in Zihuatanejo

So Hi everyone, This week has been going really good.  This week I went to Guadalajara to go sign my visa, so I am officially legal again ha ha.   So, everything was good for our trip to Guadalajara, we left Thursday in the morning at 9:30, and we got there at 6:30.  Then we did not get to bed till 1 o clock.  The next day I had to get up at 6 to go sign my visa. We took the bus to go back at 4:40 in the afternoon, and we got to the zone leaders house at 12 o clock midnight.  Then the next day, we went to our area in the morning and we got here at like 12 in the afternoon.  It was pretty exhausting. All day Saturday we were super tired, but now we are good again. 

So that was the big thing that happened this past week.  Tuesday and Wednesday we were in divisions and I was in the other area.  Wednesday night the secretaries told me that I would be going to sign my visa.  When we got there to sign my visa, we got it done super fast.  I didn't have a full day to work here in my area, but the days that we were in divisions were good. 

So everything is going good, we have been visiting lots of less active members this week.  We don´t have lots of investigators, and Franscisco sort of disappeared, and he hasn´t gone to church, so I don´t think we are going to keep teaching him.  But this week we are really going to work to find the less actives, and I think that we will be able to find some investigators while we are at it.  It has been super hot here lately, It was pretty hard to sleep, especially last night, but It should rain here soon, and everything should cool down again.  So here are some pictures  of some food that we ate.  A pizza with avocado, and some jello that a sister made into flowers. Pretty amazing.  Have a great week.
Elder Carey




No comments:

Post a Comment