Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 68 in Mexico, Week 8 in Del Valle

Okay, so this week was pretty good.  To start off, I now have some more weird food that I have eaten.  This week a member gave us liver and bean sandwiches, then we went to a ward activity, and they served tostadas with beans lettuce and this thing called cueritos, its like pickled pig skin.  This isn`t my first time trying it, but it is one of the few things that I really don`t like haha.  Well besides that everything went good.  We had a lesson with Israel about the Sabbath day, and he liked it a lot, then we had another lesson later on about tithing and fasting.  He told us that he was going to make us pancakes which is good haha.  Sergio is alright, we didn`t have a lesson with him, but he did go to the ward family home evening.  We are also working with one of the investigators from the sisters old area, he is doing good, His name is Javier, and he has been to church like 3 times now, and from what I`ve seen, he is very excited to keep learning.  Its been a pretty good week, we had interviews with president, and everything went pretty well.  He is already starting to tell me that I need to put goals for my last 6 months, which is so weird.  Also, this week, Pres Durrant, from the Sunday school general presidency is coming to visit our mission Saturday, and we are ponderizing lots of scriptures ah ah.  
Sorry:(  no pics this week
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment