Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 30 in Mexico, Week 12 in Cruz del Sur

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a great week!  This week was pretty good here.  We were able to find an old couple to teach this last Saturday.  They seemed very interested, but the sister doesn´t want to change from her religion.  Its really weird, because she says she knows its true, but she has her own faith, and she doesn`t want to change.  We had another English class, This time, not very many people showed up either, but everyone says they learned a lot.  Today is the day of transfers.  I got transfered to an area called Zihuatenejo 1 B.  It is just about the farthest part from the mission offices.  Right now, I am waiting for another bus to come to take me the rest of the way there.  It has been an interesting journey, we didn´t get to bed last night till 2:30 in the morning.  We had some other elders that were going home come stay in our house for their last day.  Some of them had to leave at 2 in the morning, and we were busy packing, so we didn´t get to bed until way late.  Its alright because all day today, I´m going to be on a bus, and I will be able to sleep some.  We just finished traveling for 4 and a half hours, and now, I`m going another 4 to get to Lazaro Cardenas, and from there, another hour and a half to my new area.  From what I`ve heard, its like a pretty big famous beach resort.  It also gets really hot.  Like in the hundreds or around there.  I won`t actually know for sure until I get there, but this is what I have heard from other elders who have been there.  We´ll see what happens when I get there.  Hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment