Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 2 in Mexico

Hey everyone! 
Hope everything is going good!  So far things are great here in Mexico!  Had my first exchanges this week, it was for the 4th and the 5th.  So for the fourth of July, I bought an ice cream, and was thinking about America when I ate it.  I got to see another baptism this week, it was an 8 year old girl that the hermanas in my zone have been giving lessons to.  I don't have a lot of time to write today, but it sounds like everything is going good in the MTC, but you'll all be going out to the field in a day or two, and I wish you the best of luck!  So far my companion and I have two baptismal dates coming up, and a couple more that we will be asking to be baptized soon.  It is cool to see the work of the Lord progress here in Mexico!  One of our investigators, his name is viktor, has a problem with marijuana, but is very interested in the church.  He has asked us for a bible, because whenever we use a scripture from the bible, he can't go to it with us.  When we start lessons, he asks us if we can begin with a prayer.  I can tell he wants to know more about the gospel.  

The zone leader in my area is from Peru, and it is cool because he is the beat boxing champion from Peru two years in a row, and I think he can make any sound with his mouth.  Sorry about not having pictures, this computer wouldn't work with my camera, but it just means more for next time!
Alright,Good luck everyone!
God be with you till we meet again!
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment