Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 36 in Mexico, Week 6 in Zihuatanejo

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone has had a good week, so far everything has been pretty good here.  Today is the day of transfers, and my companion left and I´m going to be here still.  Everything else is good.  Karla told us that she doesn´t want to listen now, but we think that its because of problems with her family, and we talked with her, and she only told us that she can´t right now, but maybe later.  All the other investigators are doing good.  We found a family last week that seems very interested and we have an appointment with them today in the night.  We do have some people that are progressing quite well and if everything goes good, they should be baptized the 21 of March.  Well My time is just about up, so I hope that everyone has a great week!
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment