Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 38 in Mexico, Week 8 in Zihuatanejo

Hello everyone!  I hope everything is going good.  So far we have had a good week out here in the sun.  My companion and I are trying to find more people by talking in the street.  We can´t  go knock doors so when we find people, it has to be a reference or someone that we talked to in the street.  So we are working on that.  The investigators are doing good.  David, an investigator who is the cousin of a member in our area came to church yesterday and he liked it a lot.  He is progressing, we started to teach the Plan of Salvation with him this past week.  Dalia and Ricardo, other investigators, didn´t make it to church this week, but that might have been because it rained way hard yesterday, but everything is going good.  I am attaching a picture of the pizza we got for my birthday.  It was really good.  I can't believe I am now 20 years old.  Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  Have a great week.
Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment