Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 39 in Mexico, Week 9 in Zihuatanejo

Hi Everyone!  I hope that you all had a good week.  This week was pretty good, my companion and I are doing pretty good.  This week we were able to go and we found some new people to teach.  One of them, is very ready to hear the gospel.  She has always had the question of which church is the real church.  she isn´t a member of any church, but she liked the first lesson that we had.  At the end of the lesson we all prayed kneeling and she is looking to receive her answer before the next lesson that is Tuesday.  It should be pretty good and we are very excited.  Also, David, another investigator is progressing very well, he came to church again and he liked it a lot.  It was good because we had ward  conference and we finally have a new bishop.  There hasn´t been a bishop here since I got here, so that should be  pretty good.  Also, one of my converts this week had the opportunity to baptize his brother.  I wasn´t there, but I´m sure it was a great experience.  Okay, I´ve got to go,   but I hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Carey




No comments:

Post a Comment