Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 40 in Mexico, Week 10 in Zihuatanejo

Hi everyone! Here in Zihua, people are starting to get here for the holy week as its called here.  This week was pretty good.  I got to go in divisions with another from the united states and I realized that my English needs a lot of work ha ha.  I can´t believe how fast the time is going, I now am in my last 13 months, but I still feel really green ha ha.   Right now I´m doing pretty good.  I´m not sick, maybe tired sometimes , but not sick.  We are going to be able to see General conference here in the chapel.    Also , this week we are going to have a zone conference, and we are going to go in divisions again, but this time I´ll be with the Elder from Chile.  It should be pretty interesting, Diana, the new investigator is doing good, she wasn´t able to go to church this week, we still aren´t sure why but we will find out soon.  She  already sort of has an answer, but we are just working with her so she keeps progressing.  David is doing good.  He was able to come to church, but he still drinks coffee, so     we've just got to make sure he doesn´t drink any coffee during this week so he can get baptized next week.  Thats about it for this week, and I also have a picture to send of my companion, Daniel, David and I.  Daniel is David´s cousin, and David is the one next to my companion in the picture.  

Elder Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment